Terms and Conditions
Aircoach makes all reasonable efforts to ensure that the contents of this website are accurate and up-to-date, but cannot accept responsibility for omissions, errors or subsequent changes.
Aircoach, nor its agents, employees, or contractors may be held responsible for any loss occurring from its use, howsoever caused.
All Online Bookings must be made before 5pm prior to the day of the travel.
Aircoach Journey Times
Estimated journey times are provided as a guide only and may change due to traffic conditions and other circumstances outside our control.. If travelling to Dublin Airport please remember to allow sufficient time between your coach arrival and your opening flight check-in time. We would recommend at least 1 hour.
- Single Tickets purchased on the coach are only valid on the journey on which they are purchased or, if purchased from our Customer Service Team at Dublin Airport, on the next departure from the Airport.
- Return Tickets purchased on the coach or from our Customer Service Team at Dublin Airport. The outward portion of your ticket is only valid on the journey on which they are purchased or, if purchased from our Customer Service Team at Dublin Airport, on the next departure from the Airport. You can use the return portion of your ticket on any return journey, on your booked route, up to a period of 6 months after the outward journey date.
Single Tickets booked online:
- for time specific bookings, single tickets will be valid for travel on the selected departure time on your chosen route, on the date specified on your booking. Subject to availability you may be allowed to travel on an earlier departure that day, however, your seat is only guaranteed on the timed journey specified on your booking. When travelling from Dublin Airport only, and where there has been a flight delay, passengers may be allowed to travel on a later journey than the one booked.
- for bookings where there is no time specific departure on the day, single tickets will be valid for one single journey on the specific route on the date specified on your booking.
Return Tickets booked online:
- for time specific bookings the outward portion of your return booking will be valid for travel on the selected departure time on your chosen route, on the date specified on your booking. For the return journey the return portion will be valid for travel on the selected departure time on your chosen route, on the date specified on your booking. Subject to availability you may be allowed to travel on an earlier departure on the day of your booking, however, your seat is only guaranteed on the timed journey specified on your booking. When travelling from Dublin Airport only, and where there has been a flight delay, passengers may be allowed to travel on a later journey than the one booked
- for bookings where there is no time specific departure on the day, return tickets will be valid for one outward journey and one return journey on the specific route on the dates specified on your booking.
- For all online bookings, customers should be present at the appropriate stop, and make themselves known to the driver, at least 10 minutes before the scheduled departure time, otherwise the seat reservation cannot be guaranteed.
Conditions of Carriage
As used in these conditions:
- "Adult" means any person 13 years of age and over;
- "Aircoach" means the company which operates the Aircoach coach service;
- "baggage" means any item of luggage accompanied by a passenger on the coach or carried on behalf of the passenger in the luggage compartment of the coach;
- "carriage" means transportation of passengers and baggage by coach to a point of destination of the coach, listed on the timetable, in return for payment of the due fare;
- "coach" means the Aircoach coach;
- "fare" means the current price of a ticket;
- passenger" means a person to whom a ticket is issued for carriage on the coach;
- “ticket” means the ticket issued to passengers for carriage on the coach.
- The correct fare must be paid at the time of booking online or at the time of boarding the coach. Entry to the coach may be refused if the appropriate fare has not been paid.
- Children aged 5-12 inclusive are charged the relevant child fare. Children under 5 travel free if accompanied by a fare paying passenger. You may be required to provide proof of age to avail of child discounts if so requested by the driver. Please note, we cannot carry children under 14 years unless accompanied by an adult.
- Baggage is carried at passenger’s risk. Aircoach will use its best endeavours to carry the baggage safely and securely, but assumes no liability for any loss or damage to baggage while in its possession, nor any consequences arising from the loss of or damage to baggage. We recommend that you take out travel insurance that covers the whole of your journey. Aircoach does not accept any responsibility for lost or damaged luggage.
- Aircoach undertakes to use its best endeavours to carry passengers and baggage with reasonable dispatch. Times shown on Aircoach timetables are not guaranteed, and Aircoach assumes no responsibility for conveying passengers within any particular time period, nor for making flight connections. Aircoach may, without notice, alter or omit destination points shown on the ticket in case of necessity. Schedules are subject to change, without notice.
- Smoking and the consumption of Alcohol is prohibited on all coaches.
- All seats on the coaches are provided with seat belts. Passengers are advised that seat belts must be worn for their own safety.
- Aircoach reserves the right to refuse admission to the coach where it deems this necessary in the interests of safety.
- Passengers are requested not to cause any nuisance to their fellow passengers and at all times to follow the directions of the driver of the coach. Aircoach reserves the right to remove from the coach any passengers causing a disturbance or nuisance on the coach.
- Please note that hot drinks including tea and coffee are allowed on-board the coach as long as they have a sealed lid. Cold food and snacks are also permitted. However NO hot food is permitted on-board. Also alcohol is not permitted on-board and must be stored in the luggage hold. We would ask all customers to take all rubbish with you when you exit the coach.
- No agent, employee or representative of Aircoach has authority to modify, alter or waive any provision of these terms and conditions.
Links to other Websites
Links are provided for information and convenience only. We cannot accept responsibility for the sites linked to, or the information found there. A link does not imply an endorsement of a site; likewise, not linking to a particular site does not imply lack of endorsement.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Aircoach harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, costs including legal fees, arising from or related to your use of this website