Aircoach makes all reasonable efforts to ensure that the contents of this website are accurate and up-to-date, but can accept no responsibility for omissions, errors or subsequent changes.
Aircoach nor its agents, employees, contractors may be held responsible for any loss occurring
from its use, howsoever caused.
Aircoach Journey Times
Estimated journey times are provided as a guide only and may change due to traffic conditions.
- Single Tickets purchased on the coach are only valid on the journey on which they are purchased or, if purchased from our Customer Service Team at Dublin Airport, on the next departures from the Airport.
- Return Tickets purchased on the coach or from our Customer Service Team at Dublin Airport. The outward portion of your ticket is only valid on the journey on which they are purchased or, if purchased from our Customer Service Team at Dublin Airport, on the next departures from the Airport. You can use the return portion of your ticket on any journey, on any date, on your chosen route.
- Single Tickets booked online will be accepted for travel on any departure on your chosen route, on the date specified on your booking. Your seat is only guaranteed on the timed journey (where applicable) specified on your booking.
- Return Tickets booked online. The outward portion of your booking will be accepted for travel on any departure on your chosen route, on the date specified on your booking. Your seat is only guaranteed on the timed journey (where applicable) specified on your booking. On presenting your booking confirmation you will be issued with a Return Ticket. Please keep this Return Ticket safe as you will need it for your return journey. You will be unable to board the coach without the Return Ticket issued on your outward journey. For the return journey your seat is only guaranteed on the date and timed journey (where applicable) specified on your booking. You can, however, use the return portion of your ticket on any journey, on any date, on your chosen route.
Conditions of Carriage
- As used in these conditions:
“Adult” means any person over the age of 12 years of age “Aircoach” means the company which operates the Aircoach coach service “baggage” means any item of luggage accompanied by a passenger on the coach or carried on behalf of the passenger in the luggage compartment of the coach “carriage” means transportation of passengers and baggage by coach to a point of destination of the coach, listed on the route map, in return for payment of the due fare “coach”means the Aircoach coach “fare” means the current price of a ticket “passenger” means a person to whom a ticket is issued for carriage on the coach “route map” means the map displayed of the rear of the ticket, identifying the route of the ticket “ticket” means the ticket issued to passengers for carriage on the coach.
- Exact fare must be paid to at the time of boarding the coach. Entry to the coach may be refused if the appropriate fare has not been paid.
- Children aged 5-12 inclusive
are charged the relevant child fare, and children under 5 travel free if
accommpanied by a fare paying paying passenger.
- Baggage is carried at passenger’s risk. Aircoach will use its best endeavours to carry the baggage safely and securely, but assumes no liability for any loss or damage to baggage while in its possession, nor any consequences arising from the loss of or damage to baggage.
- Aircoach undertakes to use its best endeavours to carry passengers and baggage with reasonable dispatch. Times shown on Aircoach timetables are not guaranteed, and Aircoach assumes no responsibility for conveying passengers within any particular time period, nor for making flight connections. Aircoach may, without notice, alter or omit destination points shown on the ticket in case of necessity. Schedules are subject to change, without notice.
- Smoking is prohibited on coaches.
- All seats on the coaches are provided with seat belts. Passengers are advised that seat belts should be worn for their own safety.
- Aircoach reserves the right to refuse admission to the coach where it deems this necessary in the interests of safety.
- Passengers are requested not to cause any nuisance to their fellow passengers and at all times to follow the directions of the driver of the coach. Aircoach reserves the right to remove from the coach any passengers causing a disturbance or nuisance on the coach.
- No agent, employee or representative of Aircoach has authority to modify, alter or waive any provision of these terms and conditions.
Links to other Websites
Links are provided for information and convenience only. We cannot accept responsibility for the sites linked to, or the information found there. A link does not imply an endorsement of a site; likewise, not linking to a particular site does not imply lack of endorsement.
When you visit the Aircoach website, no personally identifying information about you is gathered, unless you choose to provide such information in an e-mail message. If you send us e-mail, we use the information you send to respond to your inquiry.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Aircoach harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, costs including legal fees, arising from or related to your use of this website.
5th December 2013
Christmas 2013 and New Year 2013/2014 Services
26th November 2013
RECRUITMENT - Would you like to be part of Irelandís professional coach/bus driving team? (Dublin Based)
22nd November 2013
Greystones Service - Sunday 24th November 2013